Frac Sand (Proppant)
Frac Sand (Proppant) Consultants, Frac Sand Valuations, Frac Sand Reserve Evaluations
Developments in wet & dry shale gas (i.e. Marcellus Shale, Utica Shale, and Bakken Shale), and conventional oil & gas industry highlight the importance of remaining flexible during periods of extreme volatility. Frac Sand (Proppant or Proppant Sand) production has exploded in the last five years due to the unprecedented exploitation of shale gas reserves (using hydraulic fracturing or fracking) along with conventional oil & gas drilling. The rise in demand for frac sand (proppant) has lead to an increase in production from existing domestic and North American operations as well as the need to locate and bring on-line greenfield sources of suitable Northern White and Brady Brown frac sand deposits. In this environment of extreme flux, you will benefit from timely, insightful advice provided by our team of multi-disciplinary consultants and analysts. As part of our core services, frac sand expertise is leveraged by clients to help them take advantage of market opportunities and develop long-term planning. We are accomplished professionals with the resources and experience to deliver the following frac sand (proppant) consultant services:
- Frac Sand Benchmarking / Operational (Field) Audits
- Computer Modeling – GIS, Modeling By Depth, Estimated Product Yields
- Contract and Mineral Lease Evaluation
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Environmental Reviews for Frac Sand Operations
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Studies
- Field Exploration and Geological Evaluations
- IPO / SEC Quarterly Reserve Reporting / Independent Technical Review
- Litigation Support - Expert Witness
- Management Consulting and Strategic Planning
- Frac Sand Market / Transportation Studies
- Material Handling and Processing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Natural Gas / Shale Gas Market Evaluations and Studies
- Operating Cost Analysis and Forecast and Capital Expenditure Review and Forecast
- Frac Sand Resource and Reserve Estimation, Classification, and Evaluation
- Sourcing North American and International Frac Sand Operations
Example of BOYD Frac Sand (Proppant) Related Projects Include (client name withheld):
- Completed a valuation of a company’s frac sand reserves and resources for our financial client. Reviewed reserves, existing operations (mining practices, equipment and performance), and financial projections.
- Prepared a valuation for a major industrial sand producer of its frac sand reserves and resources.
- Finalized a reserve study and valuation for a startup company’s proposed frac sand operation in Wisconsin.
- Completed a valuation of proposed frac sand operation in Minnesota.
- Prepared an appraisal of a company’s Northern White sand operations.
Top of page
Profile | Services
| Global | Commodity
| Clients | Publications
What's Happening | Links
| Site Map | Employee Access
© 2013 John T. Boyd Company, Mining Consultants | Legal